Geplaatst op 19:29h
in Homework Assignment
For PR administration students: Classification of PR texts and benefits of making use of PR articles
Classification of PR texts
After a bit was touched by us from the peculiarities of composing Public Relations texts, it is time to talk about the kinds of PR articles. Luckily, right here our company is anticipating brand new acquaintances that are interesting.
- 1. Press announcements. Yes, yes, the old kind press launch pertains to the group of image texts. Regular publication of information guides could form a certain image around a product, service or company.
- Having less press announcements is the fact that its audience is always extremely tied to the group of interested experts: it really is difficult to imagine a common resident who opens the web site of their favorite magazine later in the day after work, but a profile resource that puts press releases on the net.
- 2. Interviews. a feature that is pleasant of within the structure of "interview" is that it is possible to individually prepare a "convenient" a number of concerns, avoiding any unneeded topics. Or particularly give attention to uncomfortable concerns, without looking forward to them (in an infinitely more uncomfortable situation) become set by opponents.
- Image interview allows one to inform about a particular person, and in regards to the company, product, solution an such like. PR-copywriting also assumes this format regarding the interviewing, once the concerns into the text foresee the questions that frequently arise through the audience.
- 3. Image text. Most often, the writing of image articles will be based upon the perfect solution is of some problems that are socially significant defines procedures that are interesting to your customers. Examples of PR-texts with this type: